The Respiratory System, Early Childhood
Three Part Cards: 87 cards
- 29 pictures with label
- 29 pictures
- 29 labels
- 2 Booklets
- The Respiratory System, The Nasal Cavity, The Oral Cavity,
- The Pharynx, The Epiglottis, The Larynx,
- The Trachea, The Carina of Trachea, The Lungs,
- The Right Lung, The Superior Right Lobe, The Middle Right Lobe,
- The Inferior Right Lobe, The Left Lung, The Superior Left Lobe,
- The Inferior Left Lobe, The Cardiac Notch
- The Main Bronchi, The Right Bronchus, The Right Superior Lobar Bronchus,
- The Right Middle Lobar Bronchus, The Right Inferior Lobar Bronchus, The Left Superior Lobar Bronchus,
- The Left Inferior Lobar Bronchus, The Fissures, The Horizontal Fissure,
- The Right Oblique Fissure, The Left Oblique Fissure, The Diaphragm
Printed in full color on heavy stock and laminated.
Are you starting a teacher training program?
Do you already have a program but would like to assess your manual options?