Periodic Charts of the Elements
Control Chart (Answer Chart) 25 x 19 inches
- Classic 18 column Period Chart of the Elements
- 1st column – alkali metals
- 2nd column alkaline earth metals
- 3rd – 11th column transition metals
- 12th column other metals
- 13th 16th column other metals/nonmetals
- 17th column nonmetals
- 18th column noble gases
- Classic 7 row Periodic Chart of the Elements
- 6th row insert lanthanide series
- 7th row insert actinide series
Work Chart (Blank Chart) 25″ x 19″
As above with the name and symbol of the element removed.
Element Labels 1.25″ x .75″
The name and symbol on labels to match to the Work Chart.
(You will receive a laminated sheet with the labels that will need to be cut to size)
Printed full color on heavy stock and laminated.
Are you starting a teacher training program?
Do you already have a program but would like to assess your manual options?