Money Curriculum Teaching Manual – Early Childhood (3-6) & Elementary I (6-9)
The Money activities in this manual parallel the Montessori linear counting sequence, from the number rods through the hundred board.
- MONEY & LINEAR COUNTING
- INTRODUCTION TO ONE CENT COIN
- THE CENT NUMERALS: SYMBOL
- SHOPPING CARDS
- MAKE SETS OF CENTS
- INTRODUCTION TO TEN CENT COIN
- NUMERALS AND COINS
- MONEY TEEN BOARD
- MONEY TEN BOARD
- INTRODUCTION TO TWENTY-FIVE CENT COIN
- MONEY ONE HUNDRED BOARD AND NUMERALS
- MONEY WITH THE DECIMAL SYSTEM
- INTRODUCTION TO ONE DOLLAR BILL
- INTRODUCTION TO TEN DOLLAR BILL
- INTRODUCTION TO THE DECIMAL SYSTEM
- MONEY LAY OUT
- SHOPPING WITH MONEY: ONE ITEM
- SHOPPING WITH MONEY: TWO ITEMS
- MAKING CHANGE WITH MONEY
Note: This manual has been developed to assist the presentation of our Money Curriculum Material (featured below).
Are you starting a teacher training program?
Do you already have a program but would like to assess your manual options?