Biology Manual Traditional Edition
We have reformatted the Biology manual. We have separated the classroom lessons from the descriptions of organisms. That later has been assembled into an accompanying research and classification handbook that can be a classroom resource.
The Biology teacher manual introduces the concepts of observation and classification and proceeds into lessons of living/ non-living, cell structure, domain categories, kingdom categories and the “Tree of Life” before exploring the kingdoms in depth. The new content lays the foundation for NGSS cross cutting concepts of evaluating (argue, critique, analyze) as a basis for scientific learning.
This new edition of the Biology manual is divided into two parts:
- Biology Manual 177 pages
- Research Handbook 88 pages
Our traditional edition is divided into two parts:
- Biology Manual Part I: 264 pages
- Biology Manul Part II: 321 pages
You might select our traditional version of this manual on the dropdown menu below.
- View Table of Contents: https://www.montessorird.com/content/sample_files/ME_BIO.pdf
- View Sample Pages: https://www.montessorird.com/content/sample_files/ME.BIO_SP.pdf